We are excited to introduce the Stark Art & History Venues Volunteer Program! We invite you to join our team and help us in our mission to EDUCATE, ENRICH, & INSPIRE our local community!
Fill out our Volunteer Application, we’ll complete a background check, and then it’s time to get started!
You pick your area(s) of interest and we train you accordingly! Opportunities are varied and flexible.
The W.H. Stark House
Do you love history? Are you passionate about how the past connects to the present?
Volunteer for The W.H. Stark House and help the legacy of the Stark Family live on!
House Volunteers will serve as tour hosts for The W.H. Stark House and assist with special events throughout the year.
Stark Museum of Art
Are you interested in art? Do you enjoy sharing your love of creativity with others?
Volunteer for the Stark Museum of Art and help us use our collections to inspire members of our community!
Art Volunteers will assist with special events throughout the year, which include a variety of exhibitions as well as children & family/adult programming. There’s plenty to choose from!
Eunice R. Benckenstein Library & Archive
Are you organized? Detail oriented? Analytical?
Volunteer for the Library & Archive and help us save history!
The top priority for Library & Archive Volunteers is re-housing the existing archive collection.
- Invitation to exclusive events and demonstrations
- Special Access or Behind the Scenes Tours
- Participation in Exhibition Listening Sessions
- Advance notice of events and educational programs
- Recognition through a variety of formats: -Volunteer Recognition Board -Volunteer Reports -Volunteer Yearbook
- Stark Art & History T-Shirt
- Credit for Community Service Hours if requested
For more information regarding volunteer opportunities contact:
- Hannah Colletti, Volunteer & Operations Coordinator
- Stark Art & History Venues
- 712 Green Avenue, Orange, TX 77630
- Orange, TX 77631-1044
- 409.886.2787 ext. 3031